Camp LeConte has a new alternate entrance since Proffitt Road has moved. Any questions? Call us.
All items are subject to change. Please call (865) 436-8831 for any questions or concerns.
Call (865) 436-8831
For Information or Reservations
Originally built in the early 1960's, the LeConte Vista RV park closed in 2007. With the enthusiasm of new owners, we are changing from a simple campground to a unique vacation property.
We feature Safari Tents, larger Full Hook-up RV Sites and the great Primitive Tent Sites. Watch for our Luxury Tree Houses in 2014.
Stay with us and have a great day!
Linzy & Ian Nicely
We're having a Great Day! Please join us.
Linzy & Ian Nicely - Camp Managers
Join our mailing list for news and special deals.
- Family owned and operated. We appreciate you staying with us.
- Heated pool and gathering pavilion with super large grill.
- Organized Camp LeConte Kids activities on select days.
- Access to our modern climate-controlled bath house and restrooms.
- On-site Gatlinburg trolley stop to take you to all the action.
- General Store, on-site laundry and free wifi throughout camp.
- Location that is adjacent to and within walking distance to Mills Park, Gatlinburg Community Center (with bowling alley, workout center and indoor pool), Anna Porter Public Library and Rocky Top Sports World.
GATLINBURG'S NEWEST CAMPGROUND